Yaël Cohen-Hadria, attourney a tlaw, legal counsel
Business lawyer since 2008, specialized in IT and Communication, Yaël Cohen-Hadria provides counsel in matters of legal and contractual litigation related to IT (IT contracts, personal data, BIG DATA, OPEN DATA, etc.) to French and international clients.
Yaël Cohen-Hadria, Esq. is a Data Privacy Officer (“CIL” according to the French legal denomination of the CNIL) for various companies and also supports the “CIL” and “Data Protection Officers” in their daily dutirs, such as drafting recommendations and annual reports.
Coauteur du « Guide Juridique Informatique et libertés » (Editions ENI – 2012), son activité s’articule autour de participations à des conférences et formations inter et intra-entreprises, mais aussi auprès du Ministère de l’Education Nationale et des Mairies de Paris, Joinville-le-Pont, Montreuil, Rosny-sous-Bois.
Having co-written “Guide Juridique Informatique et Libertés” (Legal Guidelines for IT and Personal Liberties) (ENI – 2012), she takes part in conferences and training programs organized in corporations and between various companies, but also at the Department of Education and in city halls in Paris and its close suburbs.
Yaël Cohen-Hadria, Esq. offers professionals training programs on digital intellectual property and teaches International and Contract law as part of the IT and Law Master’s Degree Program at the Université de Créteil.
• Member of the Paris Bar since 2009 ;
• Bar exam and lawyer training at the EFB (Ecole de Formation professionnelle des barreaux de la cour d’appel de Paris) in Paris. Certificate acquired in 2008 ;
• Master’s Degree (research) in Industrial and artistic property law– Université Panthéon – Sorbonne I (2006) ;
• Master’s Degree (professional) in Internet Law – Public Sector and Corporations – Université Panthéon – Sorbonne I (2005) ;
• Master’s Degree in Business Law (with a minor in intellectual property law) – Université Panthéon – Sorbonne I (2004).