The Bondard Law Firm meets your needs related to computer law, by drafting and negotiating:
- integration contracts,
- outsourcing contracts,
- creation of website contracts
- hosting contracts,
- software program and package licenses,
- maintenance contracts.
We handle your issues relating to digital law, including:
- liability arising from providing information,
- online advertising,
- electronic marketing,
- distance selling,
- signatures and electronic contracts.
We also protect your trademark on the Internet, and we are aware of legal issues regarding:
- privacy protection,
- private data mining and processing,
- relations with the CNIL (French administrative regulatory body whose mission is to ensure that data privacy laws and regulation are respected).