The Bondard Law Firm works hand in hand with very small, small or medium-sized businesses throughout their project and at every step of the way.
We have built solid know-how in business law to help our clients in their development strategy, both in France and internationally.
Building a business
- helping you choose your structure, either as a commercial entity or other,
- drafting your articles of incorporation and shareholder’s agreements,
- funding your project.
The daily management of your business
- setting up your board of directors and general meetings,
- amending your articles of incorporation,
- carrying out any legal formality.
Restructuring and expanding your business
- carrying out mergers and acquisitions,
- evaluating your assets during audits, including immaterial assets,
- negotiating and drafting contracts for the assignments of shares.
- producing and marketing your products and services, both in France and abroad,
- drafting business, licensing, distribution and franchise agreements as well as terms and conditions.
Bondard Law Firm determines with you the legal structures which ensure the security of your operations during creations, mergers, assignments, acquisitions or restructuring.
We assist both startups and established companies during their rapid growth phases.
We can provide you with our expertise regarding:
- The choice of your legal structure,
- The creation of your company: articles of incorporation, shareholders’ agreements,
- The financing of your project, fundraisings, capital increases,
- The management management of the daily life of your company (ordinary and extraordinary meetings, approval of decisions, filing documents)
- The drafting and negotiation of your commercial contracts, i.e. general conditions of use, general purchase conditions, conditions of manufacturing, distribution, licenses, partnerships, assignments, etc.
The Bondard Law Firm meets your needs related to computer law, by drafting and negotiating:
- integration contracts,
- outsourcing contracts,
- creation of website contracts
- hosting contracts,
- software program and package licenses,
- maintenance contracts.
We handle your issues relating to digital law, including:
- liability arising from providing information,
- online advertising,
- electronic marketing,
- distance selling,
- signatures and electronic contracts.
We also protect your trademark on the Internet, and we are aware of legal issues regarding:
- privacy protection,
- private data mining and processing,
- relations with the CNIL (French administrative regulatory body whose mission is to ensure that data privacy laws and regulation are respected).
We handle all of your intellectual property and contracts litigations before French civil, commercial and penal courts, including unfair competition lawsuits, patent, trademark, design, and copyright infringement lawsuits.
We assist you throughout judicial proceedings and/or alternative methods of settling disputes, mediation or conciliation.
Thanks to our close network of fellow attorneys, each selected for their particular skills, we are also able to coordinate cross-border litigations.
Additionally, we represent our clients before arbitration proceedings and in mediation procedures.
We also manage the production of documents for our international clients, including in the context of subpoenas, from the negotiation of search terms to the production of electronic and paper documents.
The Bondard Law Firm provides key support to entrepreneurs and startups so that you may start your company quickly and efficiently.
The firm will assist you in each of the following steps:
“Creating your business” :
- Choosing your legal structure, drafting articles of incorporation, shareholders’ agreement and carrying out the registration formalities;
- Protecting your creations: filing applications and registrations for your trademarks, domain names, patents, designs and models; carrying out prior research;
- First contracts: confidentiality agreements, general terms and conditions of sale, general terms and conditions of use, etc.
“The life of your company”
- Raising funds: legal assistance, amending shareholders’ agreement, capital increase, etc.
- Tailor-made contracts: partnership agreements, service agreements, licensing, assignments, contracts for the creation of your Internet site, consortium agreements, etc.
- Internet sites: Audit of the legal requirements of your website, risk analysis (personal data, international trade), formalities with the CNIL, (French administrative regulatory body whose mission is to ensure that data privacy laws and regulation are respected).
- R&D: evaluations, audits, licenses, takeover or sale of the company.
Litigation : the firm handles your business litigations.
“Money and your company: financing and record keeping”
- In partnership with EXPEN, a firm specialized in auditing and counseling companies and entrepreneurs.
- Public subsidies, fundraising, loans, accountancy and reporting. Feasibility analysis, presentation literature, evaluation, record keeping, VAT, corporate tax, reporting.
Do not hesitate to contact us for further information : email@example.com